


I also worked on getting art for the April 17th issue of Vox, all publicity stills. The Living with Arthritis design is underway. Meredith provided our groups with fabulous templates. My department and feature are still in the rough stages right now. Becky and I also came up with a rough design/layout for the Living with Arthritis website based on Meredith’s design for the magazine. I’m kind of excited to start working on the website. Becky and I are also working on the design plan and storyboards for our final flash projects, which we hope to incorporate into the Living with Arthritis website. Here are the first couple storyboard scenes for my final project (at least for now).


I didn’t realize just how much work went into making flash applications that seem pretty simple. Check out the one I did over spring break here. Ice cream anyone?
Coming up, I need to finish my Living with Arthritis design and Becky and I will be creating a less rough static design of the Living with Arthritis homepage. I hope to get to working on the Trends assignment and work on my portfolio website. Meetings for the May 1st Vox feature I’m designing should be getting underway this week, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment