Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Response 12
Our class today felt a little bit like a group therapy session again, but one without a lot of answers. While I know a full-time job won’t be easy, I can only hope it comes with a more regular consistent schedule. I feel like talking about time management with the schedules we have as students and working at Vox just doesn’t make as much sense. It’s hard to “ring-fence” your creative time when you don’t always have the same open amount of time each day or each week. I already do make priority lists and I usually put both urgent items on the list, important items and things I need to eventually get to. I can’t just drop those little things from my list or I’ll end up forgetting about them a few days later. The problem is often times quite a few of the items on my list are both urgent and important. I guess that’s just the nature of being a student.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment