I'm also close to completing a couple digital imaging projects this week. This is a photo I took at the skate park in Cosmo Park and altered in Photoshop. I can't say I'm terribly proud of it, but I think it has been good practice in learning how to use the pen tool better.
I finished my first flash animation this past week, as well. Later in the semester I will post the link to my flash assignments, once I've had a chance to fix up my website. And just for fun, I bought a clear travel coffee mug that you can decorate yourself. I decided it would be fun to make it my own and designed this for the cup.
It didn't end up looking quite as planned once I got it cut out and in the cup. Next time, I'll make sure to not use straight lines on a curved cup!
1 comment:
i love your ragtag feature spread(s). it has a very classic old hollywood feel to it. i know you and anne will come up with a fantastic compromise.
Post a Comment