Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Critique 5

This week has been spent on a couple different design projects. Anne and I worked on making a few more changes to the True/False spread for this Thursday’s issue of Vox. I’m excited to see how it turns out in print.
I also designed a poster for the Missouri Association of Publications Summit. Having seen even more of my classmates’ work, I think they might be overwhelmed by all of our posters and having to choose one. This is the one I submitted.
I’ve also been working more on my portfolio website. I can see the end in sight pretty soon. I’m working on putting my portfolio pieces on there, but hope to edit the selection after feedback from our class’s portfolio reviews. Hopefully I will be able to add some more exciting components to my website as I learn more in my Flash class.

4 comments:

Kaitlin said...

I love your poster! I think the information is organized beautifully.

Anne said...

Lindsey, I'm really happy with how our T/F feature turned out, and I hope you are too! Thanks for being such a great design partner. Your MAP poster is great, too.

Cathryn D said...

the true/false team is offering lessons on cs3 sometime this weekend if you feel like our whirlwind info sessions arent informative enough.

Taryn said...

I liked your poster also! I'm glad you left that little bit of yellow on the right edge of the page...it balances things nicely.