Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Response 5
I was pretty nervous about portfolio reviews in class, but it ended up being really insightful. I was impressed by all the work our class has done. We really have a range of talent and styles in our class. It’s amazing how much everyone has done just within their college years. It was, however, hard to critique and choose the top three portfolio pieces in each round. I found it hard to limit to just three, especially for the people who had such diverse pieces. This is one thing I think I need to have in my portfolio, a bit more of a diversity of work. I’m actually kind of excited to get back the critiques and see if what everyone thinks of my work. And I can’t wait to see the rest of the class’s portfolios.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment